Thursday, January 05, 2012

Elle Fanning

Heey guys so I know i havnt blogged in forever. I was in Cubaaa! It was amazing, i got my tan back on and had an amazing timee. But now its back to reality and school starts soon.



So first thing i see when i get back is that Elle Fanning is cover girl of Teen Vogue! Honestly im surprised why it took so long, what better person to put on a Teen Magazine? Shes an absolute idol!



So where has she been?



In December 2011, Elle appeared in We Bought a Zoo. She played Lily, a thirteen-year-old who is working illegally at the zoo's restaurant, and lives on the property with her only parental figure, Kelly (Scarlett Johansson).





Her New York premiere dress was much talked about, a Spring 2012 Luis Vuitton lace dress. An absolutly stunning dress, but i would maybe change somethings.

I love Elle, dont get me wrong, but she personally i think she should have tied her hair back, a casual 'messy' bun maybe?

Also her skin looks much to pale, the ovlive skin on the model suits the dress better.

And finally i must comment on the shoes! I hate to say this but i just really dont like them, i think she should have gone with something more elegant and classic.



Never the less, i do love the dress.



What do you think? Post you opinions below!



She also modeled for the Marc Jacobs' Fall Campaign which is actually how i found out about her. I am a huge fan of Marc Jacobs, and the fact that she's only 13 and modelling for such a huge brand, makes her my biggest inspiration! Butterboom Buz say that 'these images have the feel of little girl playing dress-up, with Fanning modelling oversized sunglasses, full-length fur coats, granny socks and vintage-inspired dresses for the photos.'

Links for photos of the Teen vogue shoot and the Marc Jacobs' Fall Campaign;















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, please comment! They make my day, so please do:))
XXX