Sunday, December 04, 2011

TeenVogue Cover Girl; Chloe Grace Moretz



"I like to mix high fashion with high-street fashion. Like, I'll put an Alexander McQueen jacket with a nice Topshop T-shirt. That's more approachable than, 'Here comes Chloë in her runway look.'"Chloë wears a Marc Jacobs top.








''I love fashion! To me, it's another way to express myself." Chloë wears a Moschino Cheap and Chic cardigan. Ter et Bantine top. Diane von Furstenberg skirt, $275. Minor Obsessions by Finn necklace, $315. Jennifer Behr barrette, $72. BCBGeneration ring, $18.











"I'd love to be in this industry for the rest of my life—to write, direct, and produce my own movies. I'm an overachiever, you know? I'm always trying to find a way to do more."

Chloë wears a Gucci dress. BCBGeneration ring, $18.














"I like these roles because they're not me. That's what's fun about it. If I played another version of Chloë all the time, it would be boring."







"I play a book-smart 1930s girl who meets a boy, played by Asa Butterfield, and then they go on this crazy adventure and find out all of these amazing things about their lives.

Chloe wears Topshop red sweater, $75. Diane von Furstenberg green shirt, $165. Topshop pencil skirt, $80. Carven shoes.










"When [my brother] Trevor was fifteen and I was five he'd be practicing his monologues, and I just started memorizing them too. I guess something clicked."

Chloë wears a McGinn jacket, $299. Loft shirt, $37. Minor Obsessions by Finn necklace, $315.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked my post, please comment! They make my day, so please do:))
XXX